Eco Friendly Outdoor Wall Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive , Ceramic
PB-02 Retread Tile Glue (C2)
White, gray power
Strong bonding power, excellent flexibility, good anti-infiltration function
Applied to indoor and outdoor wall paste of large-sized ceramic
tile, grassing stone and natural stone material
Firm, dry and clean, no grease, no wax, and other loose materials
About 24h (according to the weather)
＞1.2MPa (14days later)
PB-02 Retread Tile Glue(C2) is a high performance, professional
formula adhesive with the high bond strengths required for all
kinds of tiles and stones installations. Suited for ceramic,
mosaic, quarry, pavers, gauged slate, porcelain and gauged stone
tile. PB-02 provides maximum resistance to intermittent water
1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles
detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Be premixed and produced, the product is stable, water and used,
to protect the construction environment.
3. Has strong water retention, no need to DIP tiles and wet walls,
thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption
and building load.
4. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of
5. Has special formula to avoid completely the common phenomenon of
tiles cracking, detaching and peeling by Portland cement.
6. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
7. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound
crash, easier construction.
Treatment of base plane:
1. Base plane should be smooth and firm, no dust, grease, release
agents, batik material, etc.
2. Check base plane roughness by 2m guiding rule, error should be
less than 5mm.
3. New plastering cement mortar could be constructed after 14 days
1, Using a tooth scraper to scrap the adhesive onto the surface
evenly, control within 1㎡.
2, Push the ceramic tile or heavy type ceramic tile above it.
3, For the ceramic tile with deep ditch or stone material, expect
for the surface, scrap the backside of the tile or the stone
4, Can be use for the old ceramic tile re-tread.
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed
2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5℃~40℃.
3. Don't use the dried paste by reading water.
4. If the base plane is uneven or the back of tile is not smooth,
wiping the paste on the back of brick in order to ensure it full
with paste to avoid hollowing.
1, using 3×3mm tooth scraper about 1.7kg/㎡
1, adjust time: about 15min (adjust time: the effective time for
the dislocation to adjust)
2,using 6×6mm tooth scraper about 3.0kg/㎡
2, cool time: about 10min (cool time: the longest cool time that
the adhesive can last )
3, using 10×10mm tooth scraper about 4.5kg/㎡
3, dry time: 24h (according to the weather)
4, water resistance: excellent; non-toxic, prevent fire
the smoother the surface, the less amount.
5, when dry, anti-weak acid, anti-strong alkali and oil resistance
6, cut degree: ＞1.2MPa (14days later)
Store in cool and dry place, unopened product can be saved for one