White Sandstone Heat Resistant Mosaic Tile Adhesive For Bathroom /
PB-04 Tough Sandstone Glue
Applied to all kinds of low water-absorption stone materials like
large-sized artificial stones, culture stones, and natural stones
White, gray power
Strong bond ability, material-saving, much safer and firmer, good anti-acid, anti-alkali, anti-infiltration and anti-aging
Smooth and firm, no dust, grease, release agents, batik material,
|Full curing time|
PB-04 Sandstone Glue is a new type strong adhesive, applied to indoor and outdoor wall
paste of large-scale ceramic tile, grassing stone, natural stone
material, modifies epoxy glue with features of strong adhesive
strength, low stress, low dilatability, no bubble, quick set,
proper viscosity and easy operate, resistant of grind, aging,
PB-04 Sandstone Glue applies on sticking big pieces sandstones on
cement surface. PB-04 is with the function of super adhesion,
excellent elasticity, low contractility, no bubbles,
impermeability, aging resistance. Compare with the common cement,
PB-04 is safer and solider. Beside this, it would not have the
phenomenon of lime efflorescence. When use PB-04 on construction,
don't need to soak the brick or the wall. This reduces the
All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from
movement, oil, grease, wax, curing compounds and any other loose or
Stir and Mix:
1. Add clean water to a bucket, then slowly add sandstone powder to
the water. Stir the mix with electrical drill-mixer until a
lump-free consistency is achieved.
2. Allow the mix to stand for 3 to 5 minutes. Re-stir then use the
3. The mixing ratio is 20 kg powder to 5 liters of water.
1. Scrape the mixing(thickness is about 3mm) on the surface with
scraper; Each scraping area is about 1㎡; Then use
scraper(10mm×10mm) to cut.
2. The surface to rack gear shape. Scrape the mixing(about 3mm) on
the back of sandstone; Then use scraper(3mm×3mm) to cut the surface
of the sandstone to rack gear shape. Finally press the sandstone on
the surface slowly.
1. Make sure vertical and horizontal veracity of the surface before
2. The sandstone must be stuck on the surface within drying time.
3. Must be adjusting the sandstone within adjusting time in order
not to affect the intention.
4. Dispose redundant sandstone glue before hardening.
5. The floor should be opened to light foot traffic or grout after
24 hours following the process.
6. Don't apply sandstone adhesive in temperatures above 40℃ or
7. Don't allow the adhesive to skin prior to laying the sandstone.
If the adhesive skins, remove and dispose of it, then re-apply
Main ingredient: Concrete macromolecule polymer.
Shelf life is minimum 1 year when stored in covered and dry
Powder: Water=3.4: 1
Comply with standard JC/T 547-2005
Size of notched trowel
Adjusting time: 15 minutes
Hardening time: 10 minutes
Full curing time: 24 hours
Resistance to acids and alkali