Bonding Marble Glue Sandstone Tile Adhesive Synthetic For Swimming
PB-05 Marble Tile Adhesive(C2)
Strong cohesion force, strong water retention, non-toxic, easier construction, good flexibility
White, gray power
Suited for bonding marble on interior and exterior wall and floor
Smooth and firm, no dust, grease, release agents, batik material,
About 24h (according to the weather)
PB-05 Marble Glue specially for bonding marble on interior and exterior wall and
floor. Marble is high strength, heavy, low water-absorption, back
smooth and becomes yellow when meets alkali. PB-05 is high bonding
strength, low alkali and avoids the marble becoming yellow.
Suitable for bonding marble on cement mortar, concrete, Eterpan etc
such strong substrates.
PB-05 Marble Glue is a new kind adhesive which specially applies on
sticking marble, granite, and other big stones on cement or
concrete surface. PB-05 has the advantages of excellent adhesion,
low contractility, no bubbles, impermeable, heat-resistance,
melt-resistance, and without the phenomenon of lime efflorescence.
In addition it can be instead of dry-hanging of marbles. We suggest
that improve the cement standard or mix cement additive when stick
marble, granite, or other big stones to improve the adhesion
between plan surface and wall. PB-05 is suitable for sticking the
stones which water absorption capacity is less than 5%.
1. Well water-protective; Don't need to soak the brick and wall to
improve work efficiency.
2. Excellent adhesion, both to the wall and to the paint..
3. Maximum protection against leakage caused by moisture
saturation; Excellent resistance to corrosion.
4. Excellent elasticity, shrinking-free, no bubbles.
5. Resistant to the both positive and negative hydrostatic
6. Its 3 times working speed than the traditional working way.
7. Convenience to use; Non-toxic
All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from
movement, oil, grease, wax, curing compounds and any other loose or
Stir and mix:
Add clean water to a bucket, then slowly add marble powder to the
water. Stir the mix with electrical drill-mixer until a lump-free
consistency is achieved. Allow the mix to stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
Re-stir then use the marble adhesive. The mixing ratio is 20 kg
powder to 5 liters of water.
Scrape the mixing(thickness is about 3mm) on the surface with
scraper; Each scraping area is about 1㎡; Then use
scraper(10mm×10mm) to cut the surface to rack gear shape. Scrape
the mixing (about 3mm) on the back of marble; Then use scraper (3mm
×3mm) to cut the surface of the marble to rack gear shape. Finally
press the marble on the surface slowly.
1. Make sure vertical and horizontal veracity of the surface before
2. The marble must be stuck on the surface within drying time.
3. Must be adjusting the marble within adjusting time in order not
to affect the intention.
4. Dispose redundant marble adhesive before hardening.
5. The floor should be opened to light foot traffic or grout after
24 hours following the process.
6. Don't apply marble adhesive in temperatures above 40℃or below
7. Don't allow the adhesive to skin prior to laying the marble. If
the adhesive skins, remove and dispose of it, then re-apply fresh
Comply with standard JC/T 547-2005
Size of notched trowel
Adjusting time: 15 minutes
Hardening time: 10 minutes
Full curing time: 24 hours
Resistance to acids and alkali
Shearing strength > 1.5Mpa(14days)
Tensile strength(after 28 days)
Aging with heat
Aging with water
Resistance to acids and alkali
Concrete macromolecule polymer.
Shelf life is minimum 1 year when stored in covered and dry