White Non Toxic Exterior Wall Putty Single Component For Cncrete
PB-06 Levelling Skim Coat is a good cushion for the compressive
stress between different wall surfaces. It applies on leveling both
interior and exterior cement or concrete surfaces which is ragged
so that to reduce the usage of top coat and project cost.
1. PB-06 Levelling Skim Coat is a single-component cementitious
mortar with normal setting time, based on special high resistance
binders, selected fine graded aggregate, special additives and
synthetic powder polymers.
2. The special composition of PB-06 Levelling Skim Coat mixed only
with water, confers to the product high bonding strength, easy
application with a flat trowel and easy finishing with a metal or
3. PB-06 Levelling Skim Coat can be applied in a maximum thickness
of 2 mm for every single coat.
Features and Benefits:
1. Crackless application.
2. Mixes easily with potable water.
3. Ideal for smoothing and concrete surfaces.
4. Ideal for walls before painting.
5. Weather resistant - does not deteriorate with age.
1. Pour 6 liters of water into a clean container and, while mixing
slowly, add a 20 kg bag of PB-06 Levelling Skim Coat. Mix for
several minutes making sure any unblended is removed from the
bottom and the sides of the container as mixing proceeds.
2. Mix until a homogeneous, completely lump-free mixture is
obtained. A low speed mechanical stirrer is used to avoid excess
3. In order to completely disperse the contained additives, allow
the mixture to stand for approximately 10 minutes after its
preparation. Mix briefly before use. Avoid preparing the mix
Approximately 1.5 kg/m²/mm of thickness.
Few dosages for the even surface
Store in cool and dry place, unopened product can be saved for one
Physical state and appearance:
Grey or white powder
Bulk density of powder
Wet mix 12-12.5
300g~320gWater/1000g powder (30%~32%)
1 h 30 mins
Max thickness per coat (mm)
(23° C, %50RH)Beginning> 3 hrs Ending< 6 hrs
Waiting time before installing ceramic tile coverings
Waiting time before painting
Bonding to concrete (28 days later) (N/mm2)
Compressive strength (28 days later) (N/mm2)
Flexural strength (28 days later) (N/mm2)
Dynamic modulus of elasticity (28 days later) (N/mm2)