Damp Proof White Cement Based Wall Putty Skim Coat For Exterior
PB-07 Damp-Proof Skim Coat(Wall Putty) is a special formulated high
strength one-component based coating material which can be applied
on exterior wall surface before painting. Easy to spread,
anti-crack, damp-proof, easy sanding and alkali-resistant.
The surface must be free from any contaminants such as oil, grease,
etc. Cement mortar must be allowed to cure for at least 14 days. If
the surface is too dry, damp with water before coating.
1. Powder: Water=20kg: 6kg.
2. According to the proportion of water and powder, firstly pour
the rinsing into the mixing barrel, add powder then, stirring with
an electrical mixer into lump-free mixture; Restirring after stand
for 5~10 minutes, so as to achieve the optional effect.
3. Apply the first layer with a correct trowel and spread evenly on
the wall. Allow the first layer to dry for at least 4 hours, the
second coat is followed. The total thickness should be at least 1
1. Do not mix the cured skim coat with water and reuse it.
2. Do not use the product with the temperature above 40℃ or below
3. The mixture should be used up within 3 hours in summer and 5
hours in winter.
4. Sanding should be done within 48 hours.
Concrete polymer, hydrophobic
Store in cool and dry place, unopened product can be saved for one
Depending on the evenness of the substrate
Appearance Grey or white powder
Drying time Approx.3hr.
Water Resistance Excellent
Alkali Resistance Excellent
Normal 14-day Bonding Strength ≥ 0.7MPa
Water Resistance Bonding Strength ≥ 0.5MPa
Surface PH Value (14days) 8 ~9