External Wall Tile Grout Caulking Agent For Swimming Pool K11
Used for various small-sized bricks or mosaics.
1. Grout and adhesive 2 in 1.
2. Excellent workability and slump resistance.
3. Economical and easy to apply.
4. For internal and external wall and floor use.
5. Easy application on all kinds of surfaces.
6. Recommended for swimming pools and other wet location.
7. Very suitable for ceramic tiles, mosaics, quarry tiles and slip
8. High tensile and shear adhesion strength.
All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from
movement, oil, grease, Wax, curing compounds and any other loose or
Stir and Mix:
1. Add clean water to a bucket, then slowly add mosaic adhesive
powder to the water. Stir the mix with electrical drill-mixer until
a lump-free consistency is achieved. Allow the mix to stand for 3
to 5 minutes. Re-stir then use the mosaic adhesive.
2. The mixing ratio is 20 kg powder to 5 liters of water.
1. When fixing mosaics, the surface and the back of mosaics should
be steel trowelled with the straight edge of the trowel, take
attention to the full grouting of joints. Press the mosaics firmly
into position in wet adhesive within 15~20 minutes.
2. It is recommended to use PB-K11 series of waterproofing
materials before tiling in wet areas(bathroom, shower, swimming
3. It is recommended to use Liquid Water Repellent on the tile or
marble surface in order to prevent fadedness, slurry-out, and
1. Make sure vertical and horizontal veracity of the surface before
2. Dispose mosaic adhesive before hardening.
3. The floor should be opened to light foot traffic or grout after
24 hours following the process.
4. Don't apply mosaic adhesive in temperatures above 40℃ or below
5. Don't allow the adhesive to skin. If the adhesive skins, remove
and dispose of it, then re-apply fresh adhesive.
Concrete macromolecule polymer.
Shelf life is minimum 1 year when stored in covered and dry
Size of notched trowel
Adjusting time: 15 minutes
Hardening time: 10 minutes
Full curing time: 24 hours
Resistance to acids and alkali
Shearing strength >1.5MPA(14days)