Non-toxic Two Component Epoxy Wall Tile Grout White Powder For
Tile Grout (Tile adhesive):
1. Used in grout joints that are 1~10mm wide;
2. Used on internal or external wall and floor grouting
3. Used in swimming pools and wet areas.
1. Easy application up to a joint width of 10mm.
2. Available in 16 colors, excellent workability.
3. Does not shrink or crack.
4. Resistant to outdoor weather conditions.
5. Full color and easy cleaning.
6. Mould resistant and water repellent.
8. Excellent joint filler.
1. The solid substrate should be clean, dry and free of oils,
grease, wax, latex compounds, curing compounds, dust and all
2. Before commencing grouting, ensure the tile adhesive has set
firmly. It usually requires 12 hours for solidifying the tile
3. Remove any spacer lugs, rake-out any excess adhesive and any
loose or other material from the grout joints. In general, ensure
the grout joints are clean and dry.
1. Add clean water to a bucket, then slowly add the colored grout
powder to the water. Stir the mix until a lump-free consistency is
2. The mixing ratio is 20kg powder to 6 liters of water.
3. Allow the mix to stand for 5 minutes, re-stir then use the
4. Using a rubber float or squeegee work the grout into the joints
in a diagonal motion for making sure the grout do not just sit on
the top of the joints I. E. The grout does not bridge the joints.
5. Remove excess grout from the surface of the tiles with the
rubber float or squeegee in a diagonal way. Then use a damp sponge
to clean up the remainder of the grout. Regularly rising the sponge
out to assist in cleaning. Finally remove any excess moisture from
the grout joints, to avoid discoloration or color variation
6. Allow the grout to cure for 24 hours before cleaning the grout
haze with a sort dry cloth.
1. Don't apply PB-HY color grout in temperature above 40℃ or below
2. Cleaning or discoloration problems can be occur with either
texture, porous or natural stone tiles.
3. Don't apply strong acids on PB-HY color grout.
4. Applications surface would not be available for mild pedestrian
traffic for at least 24 hours after application.
Formula(mm): 1.8×(tile length+tile width)×gap width×gap depth/(tile
Shelf life is minimum 1 year when stored in covered and dry